NetGalley Challenge

This month I participated in the NetGalley Challenge hosted by Red House Books Red House Books
I had a whole list of 10 books I was planning on reading and failed by own challenge. But I did manage to finish some of the NetGalley books I put on that list. You can click on the name to see my review.
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Plan B By Charnan Simon
Bumped by Megan McCafferty  Video Review: Video: Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Between Two Ends by David Ward

I did read some other NetGalley books previously that did post this month as well, but they were not read by me this month so I am not counting them in my challenge.
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
Shine by Lauren Myracle

I did have a great month of reading I have to say that my major mistake in the challenge month was I picked up City of Bones for another challenge I was doing and found myself distracted with it. And can see what all the hype is about.

Thank you for this awesome challenge, I read she is hosting another one in July if you want to join along visit the link above!

Here are my favorite books from the list above that I would recommend to you today:
                                     
                                                      

Comments

  1. Awesome job on the NetGalley reads :) Looks like I really need to read Bumped! So many people have so much to say about this one!
    Thanks again for participating :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?