Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday or Wishing on Wednesday is a meme that was started by another blogger and I cannot find their name at the time I typed up this post, if you have it handy please comment and I can get that fixed.  I apologize.


   The Cellar by AJ Whitten is probably the only Zombie book that has completely caught my attention. I was able to read an advanced copy of the book and really enjoyed it and cannot wait to buy a physical copy next month
Awaken I also was able to get my hands on an advanced copy and LOVED it. Rated 5 stars in my book and dying to get my own physical copy to love and re-read over and over again. Justin is a hottie and Maddie is just lovely! And I know what most people think, Zombie's can't love they are dead with no brains. But I really enjoyed this story and cannot wait to own my own copy to read again.

Comments