Top Tuesday Picks















I know that it's only March, but so far I have read over 38 books in 2011 and wanted to make a post about some of them that I do not regret picking up and would recommend others to try. Some I have not posted reviews on just yet because I got early copies from NetGalley and the review will be posted closer to their release dates. So in my opinion keep your eyes out for these great reads



    




                                                                           


                                     














                                       
                                                                       









     


         
      















                                                                   


              

   I Think I will do similar posts to this every couple of months throughout the year, thanks for stopping by the blog =P

Comments