Books I Read In January 2011

Some of these books you will not see a review posted on my blog until they are scheduled. Some books have not been published yet, I received a e-copy to read from NetGalley and those book reviews will be posted on this site near their release dates.
The Day I Shot Cupid: Hello, My Name Is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I'm a Love-aholic
The Knife of Never Letting Go: Chaos Walking: Book One
Revolution
Getting the Pretty Back: Friendship, Family, and Finding the Perfect Lipstick
Slice of Cherry
The Vespertine
House Rules: A Novel
Across the Universe
Witch Child
Savannah Grey (Carolrhoda Ya)
Eighth Grade Bites (Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 1)

Here Lies Bridget

The Marbury Lens
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair
Paper Towns
The Agency 1: A Spy in the House  
Crank
Awaken
Queens of All The Earth  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10280962-queens-of-all-the-earth

If you would like to check out my Goodreads page which I keep updated check me out here! Add me as a friend! http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4303947

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/07/2011

    Wow! That is a lot of books for one month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?