The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

 
Oh Ms Kagawa, you had me tricked on this one. I was wondering where the good adventure went as I started reading this one, but as soon as that chapter 7 hit, I knew it was on! 2 words, Grim & Puck. When these two finally made an appearance the adventure was on. During the first part of this story we see Meghan pining over Ash who repeatedly tells her not to because he's bad. Then Grim and Puck appear and we begin our journey, but this time it's not only into faery world, we move into the human world. The audiobook is also an awesome feat, the narrator does a wonderful job on the voices and intensity of the story. This series is a whirlwind of fabulous adventure and I recommend to all!

Comments

  1. Krista, this is great. I love the youtube videos. FUN FUN. I will keep the blog on my favs.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?