Yalsa's Teen's Top Ten Books 2010

List Taken from Website :http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/yalsa/teenreading/teenstopten/teenstopten.cfm
The Teens' Top Ten 2010 is:
  1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  3. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  7. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  9. Fire by Kristin Cashore
  10. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
What I was amazed at is though I have heard of every book on this list, I have only read one of them! So, My goal for the rest of this year is read the books on this list! If you have not read most of these, you also may want to consider picking them up.

What books do you believe should have been on this list? I was surprised that Mockingjay and the Iron Daughter was not on this list. What is your opinion?

Comments