Book Review: Iron King by Julie Kagawa


            Complete Awesomeness! This book was an Alice in Wonderland meets Chronicles of Narnia meets Inkheart. There were animals, magic, action and adventure. I loved every sentence. Ms Kagawa is a wonderful story-teller. This book is great for boys and girls alike. The action begins from chapter one and will have you hooked until the end. Meghan finds out that her brother has been kidnapped by the  faery World and replaced with an evil changeling. She travels with her best friend Puck into the  faery World to find him and many wonderful adventures abound.
            My Opinion: I was not disappointed at all. I have nothing bad to say about this book, I loved every minute and the audiobook is awesome as well!  The Iron King (Harlequin Teen) (Amazon Book Link)
Watch a Video for this book at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m3VWRUT7OTSRCJ/ref=ent_fb_link

Comments