Two of My Halloween Favorites

 Halloween has always held a special place in my heart. October is my birthday month and growing up this meant that all the events happening in town were haunted houses or Halloween related. My whole childhood October was the month I looked forward to the most. 

Always being drawn to the Halloween season, and having older siblings that loved reading Horror and Thriller books these are things that throughout my life I have continued to pursue in my TV Shows, Movies and of course reading. 

Here are two of my Adult favorites that I have re-read and enjoy every time




Last Rituals

(Þóra Guðmundsdóttir #1)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1613280.Last_Rituals?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=iKDgiXwZjA&rank=2
At a university in Reykjavík, the body of a young German student is discovered, his eyes cut out and strange symbols carved into his chest. Police waste no time in making an arrest, but the victim's family isn't convinced that the right man is in custody. They ask Thóra Guðmundsdóttir, an attorney and single mother of two, to investigate. It isn't long before Thóra and her associate, Matthew Reich, uncover the deceased student's obsession with Iceland's grisly history of torture, execution, and witch hunts. But there are very contemporary horrors hidden in the long, cold shadow of dark traditions. And for two suddenly endangered investigators, nothing is quite what it seems ... and no one can be trusted




Little Star


A man finds a baby in the woods, left for dead. He brings the baby home, and he and his wife raise the girl in their basement. When a shocking and catastrophic incident occurs, the couple’s son Jerry whisks the girl away to Stockholm to start a new life. There, he enters her in a nationwide singing competition. Another young girl who’s never fit in sees the performance on TV, and a spark is struck that will ignite the most terrifying duo in modern fiction.




Comments